CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 2, 2012

Scrapdango April Sugar kit reveal

I LOVED this kit, featuring Simple Stories Fabulous line {Available April 5th)!

I remember weaving a basket as a child, so, on this layout about my niece, I decided to give it a try with paper:


I used every bit of the yarn in the kit on this layout, and I love the effect...


On this layout, I decided to only use the journaling cards in the kit as the patterned paper. The baker's twine on the second page was the actual twine from the bakery. Love that I was able to use it!


This one was simple... I only matted the picture twice and then added in lots of embellishments.


This kit just begs for cute, springy cards to be made.




Have a lovely week, and don't forget to get your own kit on the 5th!

0 comments: