CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Log Your Memory: I can finally share!

Capture your everyday real life with the help of Log Your Memory!

I've been part of a "secret" design team for two months now.

Have you heard of Log Your Memory yet?

If you are looking for help with where to get started when it comes to sharing your stories, this is an amazing book... actually TWO separate books - the actual 2012 Memory Logbook, which has the calendar pages and questionnaires - and a separate Real Life Scrapbooking Weekly Challenges: Time Capsule book, which has the actual Weekly Challenges.

There is also a special area of the website just for Weekly Challenge book owners!

I am so honored to be a part of this special team.

Here is the official announcement.

This is where you can make your purchase (because you are NOT going to want to miss out!).

Thanks for letting me share my excitement!

0 comments: