CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 1, 2011

Journaling Junkie: God Only Knows

This fortnight's challenge at Journaling Junkie is to journal about one decision you would change if you could live your life all over again.

I can honestly say I wouldn’t change a thing, despite the bad times, even more despite the REALLY terrible times: the heartbreak, the dark nights, the wanting to give it all up… because if I changed something, I might not be in the great place that I am now, living the life that I wanted: not always easy, but full of love!



Title: God Only Knows (what I’d be without you) {from the Beach Boys song}
Journaling: You three are the best things that ever happened to me. I truly cannot imagine where I would be right now without being your mom. There’s no way I could be as fulfilled, as happy, as I am with you- each and every day. I love you so very much!

I've been wanting to pare down my ribbon stash, so it forms the entire background of this layout (mounted on cardstock). I also made a card with the small leftovers...

0 comments: