CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Journaling Junkie: Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the man that loves my kids almost as much as I do! :)

This is actually an 11x14 layout that I framed for him!

Such an easy prompt at Journaling Junkie this time around... come play along with us!



Journaling:
Zachary Bella
1. Because he reads me… Diary of a Wimpy Kid books Pet Shop books
2. Because he helps me… Get better at sports Open candy
3. Because he lets me… Play with him Have animals
4. Because he taught me how to… Play basketball Play soccer
5. Because he… Taught me to ride a scooter Taught me to ride a scooter
6. Because he finds time to… Give me horseyback rides Give me horseyback rides
7. Because he… Loves me Comes to have lunch with me
8. Because he takes me… Go-Karting To Cici’s
9. Because he works hard at… Teaching me to do new stuff Work
10. Because he is the BEST Dad ever!

0 comments: