CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Journaling Junkie: Most Likely To...

***See the below post for the Paper Trail blog hop.***

I loved this challenge! I went back to my college years when I was voted "Most Talkative" of my (co-ed music) fraternity.



Here is the journaling:
I beg your pardon! I do NOT talk that much... only when I'm passionate about something, or, okay, when I'm in need of a little attention... or when I know a lot about the subject at hand... or maybe when I'm bored... or there's a lull in the conversation... but, sometimes, it's to give helpful advice... or answer a question. Okay, I concede. I DO talk a lot, but I prefer to think it's because I'm a friendly person. But, we can have a chat about it if you think otherwise...

6 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Hahaha, sounds like me. I like to chat too. Love that layout too.

LollyChops said...

Looks like a fun project! I especially love the flowers!!

HUGS!!!

ScrappingMomOf3 said...

How lucky am I that Lolly stopped by?!?!? I think I need to go make a layout with lots of teal to celebrate! :)

Ali said...

OHMYGOSH, this is me to a "T"!!! LMBO!

Great job, I love the LO, Heather. That title rocks-- and the flourishes look great! TYFS

ellen s. said...

oh i love your journaling! haha. i think i could have written that! :)

Jodi said...

Super cute!! Love your title!!!!