CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Scrapdango Library Crop

This is my challenge for the Scrapdango Library Crop.

I WAS going to have you take a layout that you had done and weren't happy with and re-do it because I have a lot of my old ones that I don't like and wish I'd done differently.

BUT....

In the end, I just couldn't change them.

SO, I would like for you to just OLD photos (remember, this is a History challenge!) in a newly-created layout.

Here is my example {using the *amazing* Scrapdango January Sugar kit! Woot woot!}:



You have until January 23rd to complete this layout and link it in your sign in thread to earn one draw for a fabulous prize... so HURRY!

Tomorrow I'll share the rest of my Scrapdango reveals for this month!

0 comments: