CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Last projects before Christmas

A few more Christmas projects and one for the new year!

This year, I decided to bundle each child's gifts together (I love the look, and it prevents snooping!), and I added a tag with their names.


Each of the kids drew a name of one of their cousins to shop for, and I added a little pad of note paper (using up those scraps again) with their name on the front.


Lastly, we have a book with a small Catholic/Christian fact that we've read during our family prayer time each night, but we are almost done with it. We decided to create a gratitude journal for the next year to replace it. To make this, I repurposed one of Z's binders from last year that was falling apart... tore apart the front, spine, and back and re-supported it with chipboard and my best friend lately, my hot glue gun. I then decorated it with a healthy dose of Restoration by Crate Paper and a bit of Bazzill, Stickles, and Liquid Pearls. I still need to Mod Podge it, but here's what it looks like...


I wish you a very blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Cute! Love all the colors!

Merry Christmas!
Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com