CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

12x12 picture as a layout

I created a layout using mostly pictures and only scraps of patterned paper. I've generally shyed away from pictures larger than 5x7, but I recently bought a camera that could take higher resolution pics, so I thought I would give it a try. This layout is titled "Family Honeymoon," as we celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary together in Hatteras, N.C. (in an adorable house, btw, that can be seen here). I added little pics along the side of the 12x12 sunset print and put banners and a small decoration in the top corner with the journaling directly on the pic at the bottom. This might be one of the easiest layouts I've done in awhile! I also submitted this as a challenge over at Scrapdango.

1 comments:

Liz said...

I love this layout! I have recently joined Sunnygrls Fun Shoppe. I look forward to working with you!