CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Journaling Junkie: Balance

My first challenge with JJ was...

In honour of Mother's Day ( however I know that we are not all mothers...)
journal about finding balance in your life. Include things like your "to do" list, time management tricks, how you prioritise what needs to get done, web sites or magazines you read that give you advice/helpful tips.

I thought I would turn the challenge on it's head a little and document something that I DIDN'T do.

Here is the journaling...
You ask me about things that I can’t remember, like exactly when you sat up or what your first food was. We’ll just call it the second child haze. Everything is noted in your baby book because I didn’t want to forget. Never doubt, though, that I have loved watching you achieve each milestone, and, though the details may have left my brain, each one is… Etched on my Heart.



This challenge closes on the 31st of May 2010 @ midnight GMT- Please leave a comment with the link to your URL on the May 17 post at the JJ blog or email Stefanie eyeore at telkomsa dot net

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

3 comments:

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

so touched by this one...

Debbie H said...

Lovely journalling. Congrats on the DT post - exciting stuff hey?

Unknown said...

That is an adorable layout! I love all of the special elements and your journaling is very touching ;)

Thanks for stopping by my place today ☺