CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Ms. Brightside Award



I got this award a few days ago from Ana, one of my fellow DTers at My Scrapbooking Supplies. I loved reading more about her, and her work is amazing!! Thanks Ana for this honor.

Now I'm supposed to list 10 things that make me happy, 5 pieces of trivia about myself, and pass this award on to 5 fellow bloggers. So, here goes...

10 things that make me happy:

1. My family
2. Starbucks
3. The health of my family
4. New scrapbooking supplies
5. Finishing a project
6. Hockey and football
7. Traveling
8. Helping others
9. Music
10. A good book (not that I have time to read one :) )

5 Pieces of Trivia about myself:

1. I used to play the clarinet
2. I currently live in the town I grew up in, which I swore would never happen
3. I love holidays but not decorating for them
4. My eyes are a kind of strange blue-green-yellow color
5. I sometimes wish I homeschooled so that I could have the kids with me all day

Now to pass this on to 5 blogging friends that I would like to share this with. Go visit them :)

1. Jenn at Jax Bean Stalks
2. Wirda at The Nostalgic Scrapper
3. Sarabeth at Scrap Happie
4. Gwen at Gwen's Busy Little Hands
5. Sandi at Living Life One Blessing at a Time

5 comments:

Its So Very Cheri said...

These are always fun to read and get to know my readers better.
Following you.
Cheri

scrappermimi said...

Congrats on your award!

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

Congrats!!!
And thank you so much for sharing the award with us... *bighug* Sweet!!!

Unknown said...

Heather Congratulations!! OMG thanks so much for passing it on to me! What an honor!! Loved reading all the tidbits about you! Love the thing about your eyes...have a strange thing about mine too...I will have to list that! Thanks so much Heather!
Have a wonderful day!
Jenn
xoxoxo

Scrappi Sandi said...

Congrats on recieving the award & huge thanks for passing it on to me!!

I have loved reading all your 'Happy Things' as well as all the trivia about you!! But, boy am I glad my boys go out to school!! LOL!!!

I'm off to blog hop my fellow 4 award recipients & think about my lists!!

Thanks again!! :)