CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Project 365

I was one of the lucky people to snag Becky Higgins' Project 365 last year, and I did a fair job at keeping it up. I just finished it last night (I always send out my pics to Snapfish to be printed, so I don't complete the pages RIGHT away). Here is my final page...



I also ordered Project Life this year, and I'm doing the journaling day by day so that I don't have a month of journaling to do once my pictures finally arrive in the mail.
It's not the only way that I scrap, of course, but it has it's benefits as a quick and dirty life-at-a-glance book.

2 comments:

scrappermimi said...

I am impressed...I have never been able to stick to a daily album!!!!

Scrappi Sandi said...

Well done on 365...I have tried to keep up with Shimelles Journal Your Christmas project for the last two years & am still only up to 17th December!! Maybe 2010 will see it completed!!! Happy Blogging! Feel free to pop over to my blog & say Hi!!
http://livinglifeoneblessingatatime.blogspot.com/
Catch you in the Dixie Pieces forum soon!
TTFN x